Cinematoraphy Free GH5 camera autofocus improvement

Thảo luận trong 'ENGLISH' bắt đầu bởi Allan Tépper, 21/2/18.

Lượt xem: 459

1. [​IMG]

Ahead I am sharing four videos that demonstrate how to do something that seems counterintuitive, in order to achieve a huge improvement in the GH5 camcorder’s automatic focus. As I have covered in past articles, typically we want our shutter speed to be 180 degrees. Due to unusual behavior in the GH5, you might be better served by changing that ever so slightly, at least until Panasonic releases a firmware update. The upcoming videos are thanks to PeterGregg, Matt Krieg, Yodayeo and MaxYuryev, although I’ll present them in a slightly different order. Enjoy.

Conclusions/prior related articles

Panasonic will probably release a firmware update for the GH5 and GH5s to make the autofocus work as well at 180 degrees. Beyond this (likely temporary) GH5/GH5s situation, it is generally better to set the shutter speed to be 180 degrees. Here are some prior articles when I covered shutter speeds.

Upcoming articles, reviews, radio shows, books and seminars/webinars

Stand by for upcoming articles, reviews, and books. Sign up to my free mailing list by clicking here. Most of my current books are at books.AllanTepper.com, and my personal website is AllanTepper.com.

Si deseas suscribirte a mi lista en castellano, visita aquí. Si prefieres, puedes suscribirte a ambas listas (castellano e inglés).

Listen to his CapicúaFM show at CapicúaFM.com or subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Radio Public or Stitcher.

Save US$20 on Project Fi, Google’s mobile telephony and data

Click here to save US$20 on Project Fi, Google’s mobile telephone and data service which I have covered in these articles.

FTC disclosure

No manufacturer is specifically paying Allan Tépper or TecnoTur LLC to write this article or the mentioned books. Some of the other manufacturers listed above have contracted Tépper and/or TecnoTur LLC to carry out consulting and/or translations/localizations/transcreations. Many of the manufacturers listed above have sent Allan Tépper review units. So far, none of the manufacturers listed above is/are sponsors of the TecnoTur , BeyondPodcasting or TuNuevaRadioGlobal programs, although they are welcome to do so, and some are, may be (or may have been) sponsors of ProVideo Coalition magazine. Some links to third parties listed in this article and/or on this web page may indirectly benefit TecnoTur LLC via affiliate programs. Allan Tépper’s opinions are his own.

Copyright and use of this article

The articles contained in the TecnoTur channel in ProVideo Coalition magazine are copyright Allan Tépper/TecnoTur LLC, except where otherwise attributed. Unauthorized use is prohibited without prior approval, except for short quotes which link back to this page, which are encouraged!

The post Free GH5 camera autofocus improvement appeared first on ProVideo Coalition.