Cinematoraphy FUJIFILM ETERNA Film Simulation LUT is Now Available For Free Download

Thảo luận trong 'ENGLISH' bắt đầu bởi Johnnie Behiri, 17/3/18.

Lượt xem: 2,375

1. The FUJIFILM X-H1 flagship camera is now shipping and it is nice to see that FUJIFILM kept its promise to deliver an ETERNA LUT in time for its F-Log gamma picture profile.

[​IMG]
    ETERNA – The new film simulation by FUJIFILM

In my FUJIFILM X-H1 review you could see some sample footage taken with the included ETERNA film simulation picture profile, which – in my eyes – was very pleasant to look at. Now, shortly after hitting the market, FUJIFILM is offering three free LUTs for downloading. One of them is the ETERNA LUT, which will bring your F-Log “flat” image to look as if it it was shot with the original ETERNA film simulation picture profile. (Some visual differences may occur depending on the filming environment).

It is worth mentioning that the FUJIFILM X-T2 does not have the ETERNA film simulation picture profile built-in, although it can record in F-Log mode, but only when connected to an external recorder. So if you are after the ETERNA look when filming with the FUJIFILM X-T2, this is a nice solution for you.

Speaking of the which: If you had a chance to look at the interview I did with Jun Watanabe-san form FUJIFILM, it is encouraging to know that they are seriously considering adding an internal F-Log to the X-T2 camera. Let me add and wish that the ETERNA film simulation picture profile should be considered too….

For more information, please head to FUJIFILM’s download page.

If you already had a chance to use the new ETERNA film simulation picture profile in your project, share your opinion with us!

The post FUJIFILM ETERNA Film Simulation LUT is Now Available For Free Download appeared first on cinema5D.