Cinematoraphy NAB 2018: Blackmagic Design Releases DaVinci Resolve 15 Video

Thảo luận trong 'ENGLISH' bắt đầu bởi Brian Hallett, 12/4/18.

Lượt xem: 555

1. Let’s not underestimate anything here. Let’s also steer away from hyperbole too. It’s a gentle balance really… This DaVinci Resolve update is FU%$#*@ huge. For me, the update is a big deal. We talked to Blackmagic Design to tell us everything new to the software and they did their best to fit it all in a short few minute long video interview, but I am only scratching the surface here. DaVinci Resolve 15 is in Beta now and is a free download for those who want to give it a try.

DaVinci Resolve 15

Enthusiasm aside, I had a wish list of features needed to be added to Resolve for me to be a happy-go-lucky editor. Features like having multiple timelines open at once, fusion having its own panel in Resolve, instead of a separate program. Being able to see the whole timeline as you work on VFX. I am only scratching the surface here. For example, the Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve produced video showcasing all the updates runs a full 19 minutes long. You can watch it here.

Availability and Price

The public beta of DaVinci Resolve 15 is available today as a free download from the Blackmagic Design website for all current DaVinci Resolve and DaVinci Resolve Studio customers. DaVinci Resolve Studio is available for US$299 from Blackmagic Design resellers worldwide. The Fairlight consoles will be available later this year and will be priced from US$21,995 for the Fairlight 2 Bay console. The Fairlight consoles will be available from Blackmagic Design Resellers worldwide.

About Blackmagic Design

Blackmagic Design creates the world’s highest quality video editing products, digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders, waveform monitors and real time film scanners for the feature film, post-production, and television broadcast industries. Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink capture cards launched a revolution in quality and affordability in post production, while the company’s Emmy™ award winning DaVinci color correction products have dominated the television and film industry since 1984. Blackmagic Design continues ground breaking innovations including 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI products and stereoscopic 3D and Ultra HD workflows. Founded by world leading post production editors and engineers, Blackmagic Design has offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore and Australia. For more information, please go to www.blackmagicdesign.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The post NAB 2018: Blackmagic Design Releases DaVinci Resolve 15 Video appeared first on ProVideo Coalition.