Accusonus Releases Free Weather SFX for World Meteorological Day

Thảo luận trong 'ENGLISH' bắt đầu bởi Andrew Collings, 25/3/20.

Lượt xem: 359

1. Editors, take note – we just had World Meteorological Day, and Accusonus is celebrating by releasing a free weather SFX pack for everyone stuck at home.

[​IMG]

Accusonus is more commonly known for their user-friendly audio plugins, making audio restoration and cleanup simple. You can read our review of their software here. Broadly speaking, Accusonus targets filmmakers without the budget to hire a sound guy. Their ERA bundle is for those who need their audio software to work, and work well, on a tight deadline. So while app development may be their day job, you can be assured they are no strangers to quality audio recording.

What’s in the Pack

The Weather Sound Effects pack, then, contains a multitude of weather conditions, at varying levels of intensity. The run time of the total package comes out to around an hour, and includes the following:

● Rain : Calming, Light, Medium, Heavy
    ● Thunder : Deep, Distant, Rolling, Crackles
    ● Wind : Winter, Howling, Strong
    ● Ocean : Ambience, Distant, Slow​

I know that I, personally, am always looking for high-quality free recordings that I can add to my personal library with little effort or cost. This is a no-brainer, and you can bet I’ve already downloaded my copy. This offer is available for one month, expiring on April 23rd, 2020. To download the free weather SFX, just visit Accusonus’ website.

What other audio packs do you use frequently? If you could ask for one free audio pack of anything in the world, what would it be? Let us know in the comments!

The post Accusonus Releases Free Weather SFX for World Meteorological Day appeared first on cinema5D.