cinema5D Live Streams – Join us This Weekend November 9th and 10th

Thảo luận trong 'ENGLISH' bắt đầu bởi Johnnie Behiri, 10/11/19.

Lượt xem: 468

1. Please be sure to refresh your page for the latest streamed presentation!

We are trying something new and inviting you to join us this weekend, November 9th and 10th as we put great filmmakers on stage of “Photo+Adventure” Show in Vienna to talk about what’s happening in our industry! Please make sure to refresh this page so you can see the latest presentation. Full presentation list can be found below.

cinema5D Film+Video Stage Full Schedule:

Saturday, 9th of November:

(Subject to change) – TIME ZONE: CET (Central European Time)

Beginning timeGuests / PresenterTitleLanguage
    Beginning timeGuests / PresenterTitleLanguage
    10:00Florian Eder (Etas - DJI Distributor)DJI Drones: Mavic Mini, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom - Which one is right for me?English
    10:30Philip Bloom, Hans von Sonntag, Nino LeitnerPanel Discussion: Large Format Cameras: Canon C500 Mark II vs. Sony FX9. A tough choice ...English
    11:00Philipp Piber (Austro Control), Thomas Kirschner (DoP/Produzent), Florian Eder (Etas - DJI Distributor), Nino LeitnerDrone rules: Where can I fly and what do I have to do? Austria and abroad.German
    11:30Simon Hall / Blackmagic DesignVideo Editing in DaVinci Resolve 16 - BasicsEnglish
    12:00Philip BloomMedium-Format filming with the FUJIFILM GFX100English
    13:00Hans von SonntagFull-Frame Filmmaking: Using the Canon C500 Mark II & Sumire PrimesEnglish
    13:30Thomas Kiennast, Nino LeitnerPanel Discussion - Thomas Kiennast about the shoot of the musical film "Ich war noch niemals in New York"English
    14:30Peter WyrwichRotolight Titan X2 - the Ultimate RGBWW Light?English
    15:00Simon Hall / Blackmagic DesignColor Grading in DaVinci Resolve 16 - BasicsEnglish
    16:00Philip BloomShooting Fujinon MK lenses on the Blackmagic Pocket 4KEnglish
    16:30Vienna Film Commission - Elisabeth KuntnerShooting in Vienna - What to do?German

[​IMG]

Sunday, 10th of November:

(Subject to change) – TIME ZONE: CET (Central European Time)

Beginning TimeGuests / PresenterTitleLanguage
    Beginning TimeGuests / PresenterTitleLanguage
    10:00Austrian Association of Cinematographers - Kurt Brazda, Thea Adlung, Wolfram Zöttel, Marc Miletich, hosted by Nino LeitnerWork situation in our industry - a race to the bottom or a lot of chances? (Focused especially on Austria)German
    11:00Hans von Sonntag, Nino Leitner, other guests tbaPanel Discussion - Shooting with Vintage-(Look)-Lenses - K35, Sumire, etc.English
    11:30Simon Hall / Blackmagic DesignColor Grading in DaVinci Resolve 16 - BasicsEnglish
    12:00Philip BloomMedium-Format filming with the FUJIFILM GFX100English
    13:30Johannes Loreck - Canon AustriaFilming with "special" EF lenses from Canon you might not know & Canon Compact Cine ZoomsEnglish
    14:00Robert Krüger, Thomas Meyer (Kyno) & Wolfram ZöttlPost Production Workflow & Asset Management with KynoEnglish
    14:30Alexander Boboschweski, Florian Lichtenberg, Alex Marik (Etas), Nino Leitner, other guests tbaMulticam Live-Editing with CineLive.at, Canon Cameras & Lenses and Blackmagic Hardware & Live StreamingEnglish
    15:00Simon Hall / Blackmagic DesignVideo Editing in DaVinci Resolve 16 - BasicsEnglish
    15:30Peter Wyrwich / RotolightRotolight Titan X2 - the most versatile LED light ever?English
    16:00Christoph Tilley / MXR Productions"I bought an expensive camera, and now I am a DP"English
    16:30Philip BloomShooting Fujinon MK lenses on the Blackmagic Pocket 4KEnglish
    17:00Egon Stoiber & Tobias Steiner (Verband Österreichischer Filmautoren VÖFA), Horst G. Fiedler (TV Media), Marc Miletich Amateur vs. Professional Filmmaking - Are the differences blurring?German

[​IMG]

The post cinema5D Live Streams – Join us This Weekend November 9th and 10th appeared first on cinema5D.