Polaroid Originals’ ‘Stranger Things’ OneStep 2 Camera is Upside Down

Thảo luận trong 'ENGLISH' bắt đầu bởi <a, 7/5/19.

Lượt xem: 697

1. <a

<a Guest

[​IMG]

Polaroid Originals has unveiled a new “Stranger Things” edition of its OneStep 2 i-Type instant camera. The branding, icons, and text on the camera are all upside down, a nod to the alternate dimension visited in the popular Netflix sci-fi horror series.

[​IMG]

The camera works with both classic Polaroid 600 film as well as Polaroid Originals’ i-Type film.

[​IMG]

One of the touted aspects of the camera is the built-in flash.

“With a flash developed by Hawkins National Laboratory, you can shoot with confidence knowing you’ll capture perfectly sharp pictures in even the most challenging light,” Polaroid Originals writes.

[​IMG]

Other features and specs include a durable build, a minimalist design, and focus from 2 feet to infinity.

Oh, and there’s special “Stranger Things” edition i-Type film as well that features a random selection of Stranger Things frame designs — there are 16 designs total and 8 in each pack of film.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Polaroid Originals OneStep 2: Stranger Things Edition has a price tag of $110 and the Color I-Type Film Stranger Things Edition costs $17 and $48 for single or triple packs, respectively.

(via Polaroid Originals via DPReview)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]