Cinematoraphy Wolfcrow: 50 reasons to pick the Panasonic GH5 over the BMPCC 4K

Thảo luận trong 'ENGLISH' bắt đầu bởi Allan Tépper, 9/10/18.

Lượt xem: 462

1. [​IMG]

Wolfcrow has just published the video entitled 50 reasons to pick the Panasonic GH5 over the BMPCC 4K. Wolfcrow clarifies that the BMPCC 4K has better imagery, but points out how the GH5 has 50 practical advantages, and that its image is still extraordinarily good. Wolfrcow’s title reminds me of Paul Simon’s 1975 hit 50 ways to leave your lover, which I still would like Paul to change to 55 in the name in order to be a palindrome, especially since he only names approximately five methods within the song. Watch both of the videos free ahead

Great job Wolfcrow, although I believe that the BMPC 4K can indeed do both ≈23.976 and exact 24.000 fps just as the GH5 can.

Great job Paul, but please increase it to 55 ways at your next concert. I really love palindromes.

(Re-)Subscribe for upcoming articles, reviews, radio shows, books and seminars/webinars

Stand by for upcoming articles, reviews, and books. Sign up to my free mailing list by clicking here. If you previously subscribed to my bulletins and no longer receive them, you must re-subscribe due to new compliance to GDPR. Most of my current books are at books.AllanTepper.com, and my personal website is AllanTepper.com.

Si deseas suscribirte (o volver a suscribirte) a mi lista en castellano, visita aquí. Si prefieres, puedes suscribirte a ambas listas (castellano e inglés).

FTC disclosure

No manufacturer is specifically paying Allan Tépper or TecnoTur LLC to write this article or the mentioned books. Some of the other manufacturers listed above have contracted Tépper and/or TecnoTur LLC to carry out consulting and/or translations/localizations/transcreations. Many of the manufacturers listed above have sent Allan Tépper review units. So far, none of the manufacturers listed above is/are sponsors of the TecnoTur , BeyondPodcasting or TuNuevaRadioGlobal programs, although they are welcome to do so, and some are, may be (or may have been) sponsors of ProVideo Coalition magazine. Some links to third parties listed in this article and/or on this web page may indirectly benefit TecnoTur LLC via affiliate programs. Allan Tépper’s opinions are his own.

Copyright and use of this article

The articles contained in the TecnoTur channel in ProVideo Coalition magazine are copyright Allan Tépper/TecnoTur LLC, except where otherwise attributed. Unauthorized use is prohibited without prior approval, except for short quotes which link back to this page, which are encouraged!

The post Wolfcrow: 50 reasons to pick the Panasonic GH5 over the BMPCC 4K appeared first on ProVideo Coalition.